Hot Tub Hire Sheffield Rental Agreement
Hot Tub Hire Sheffield (hottubhiresheffield.co.uk) requires all persons hiring equipment to have read and understood the contents of this document before requesting to book a hot tub. If you do not understand the information contained in this document, or require further clarification on any of the points, please contact us.
Use of Hot Tub
1. The Orbis hot tub is designed for 4-5 people and the Quatro is designed for 6-7. Overloading our hot tubs can cause damage for which you will be liable.
2. Please be aware of the filter which protrudes from the edge of the hot tub. These are expensive and should not be interfered with due to the crucial role they have on water quality.
3. When using the hot tub, remove the spa cover and store carefully in a dry location. Before entering the water check the temperature to ensure it’s not too hot. Jumping into the tub is not permitted.
4. Too many people entering the spa with will cause water to overflow. Each person entering the hot tub will raise the water level roughly 5cm. When the bubbles/jets are activated the water level again rises by a similar amount.
5. We operate a strict no drugs, alcohol or smoking policy for users of the hot tub.
6. All users should shower/rinse before using the hot tub. This is to ensure that no foreign bodies enter the hot tub, which can either damage the internal workings of the hot tub. It is also unhygienic to bathe in contaminated water.
7. During your hire, you’re liable for this hot tub, spa cover and gazebo (if applicable) whilst in your custody for any loss or damage.
8. Hot Tub Hire Sheffield will not be responsible for water damage that may occur to personal possessions and we recommend to leave these clear of the hot tub at all times.
9. If after making arrangements to collect the hot tub at the end of the hire period, we are unable to gain access to collect the hot tub, there will is a charge of £50.00 for each day.
Heating & Filtration
1. Our team will fill the hot tub with cold water, which takes a minimum of 24 hours to reach the recommended temperature of between 35°C and 38°C. If you have a combination boiler we may be able to fill with warm water and naturally, this will take less time to reach the specified desired temperature.
2. To change water temperature simply press the digital control pad down for cooler and up for hotter water. Guidance on the controls will be provided during setup.
3. When not using hot tub always replace the cover to retain heat and prevent objects from getting into the water.
4. As long as the hot tub is connected to mains power will automatically maintain temperature. Prolonged use or periods where the cover is not on can cause the temperature to drop. Exit the hot tub and reconnect the cover to boost the water temperature.
5. Always leave the hot tub plugged in and switched on in order for the filtration/heating systems to operate.
Health & Safety
1. Do not use any electrical items within five feet of the hot tub including mobile telephones and e-cigarettes.
2. Children must be over ten years of age and accompanied by an adult at all times when using the hot tub and temperature reduced in accordance.
3. At a temperature greater than 37.5°C you should not spend more than fifteen minutes in the hot tub at any period.
4. Pregnant women and persons with heart disease, circulatory problems, diabetes or low or high blood pressure should consult a doctor before using the hot tub.
5. Chemicals will need to be added during your hire. We will go through the procedure with you verbally upon delivery and will leave you with information regarding application, handling and careful storage. If you have any questions just ask.
Please Also Consider
1. If we have to come out to the hot tub whilst on hire to rectify a fault and the fault is found to be down to misuse there is a £50.00 call out charge.
2. Any damage incurred due to misuse or not following the above recommendations must be paid for in full. Undersigned renter understands the above information and acknowledges that the use of the hot tub is at the renters’ risk.
3. Please act in a sensible manner at all times both inside the hot tub and around it.